New Thai cooking class scheduled for June 27 at Harvest Market

 

I'm happy to announce that Harvest Market has invited me to teach a series of classes in their demo kitchen located in the upstairs mezzanine of Champaign flagship store. Affectionately called "The Nook," their instructional and educational kitchen has a new director and she is planning a full calendar of events in the upcoming months. Sirisha Bhandaru is up first with an Easy Indian Cooking class on June 6, then Sue Tiger is up next with Canning 101 on June 13. My Thai cooking class follows on June 27. 

Thai cuisine is a harmonious blend of flavors, textures, and aromas that always taste fresh. Sweet, sour, salty, and spicy flavors are combined to create unbelievably mouth-watering taste experiences that come alive when properly balanced. Our tasting menu for the evening will consist of three easy-to-make Thai favorites. Do come hungry and thirsty because the tuition includes Thai beer tastings a special welcome cocktail. Here's what's on the menu: 

  • Tom Yum Soup (with hot and sour seafood broth)
  • Green Papaya Salad (with a zingy garlic-lime dressing)
  • Shrimp Pad Thai (stir fried rice pasta with fish sauce)

Seating is limited to 15 people and the tuition is only $40. Details and registration information: www.cooking-with-paul.com/classes

More information about my cooking classes and pop-up events can always be found on my website, where you'll also find over 150 recipes from my classes (no ads!). You can also subscribe to my email newsletter or follow me on Instagram or Facebook and like my posts. Bon appétit!

 

Comments