A few seats are still available for upcoming Greek cooking class at Phillips Recreation Center



The eighth season of the "Flavor Principles of Ethnic Cooking" classes is in full swing, and Greek cuisine is next. On July 11, we will be cooking up a 4-course meze dinner of all vegetarian dishes. If you love garlic, then this wonderful Mediterranean cuisine is for you. What makes Greek food so tasty is the heavenly combination of olive oil, fresh lemon juice, fresh garlic, and lots of herbs. Our master recipe this evening is an extremely versatile Greek vinaigrette dressing which we will use in all of our dishes. By the end of the class, you will be able to make almost anything taste Greek. Here's our menu for the evening:

All my cooking classes are for adults and the tuition includes a multi-course dinner complete with wine, beer, and/or cocktails. Do come hungry and thirsty because these classes are "dinner party-style" events where we'll be tasting and eating everything that will be made that night. Whenever possible, students will also get to participate by helping me make a dish or two. I'll also share all the tips and tricks I know on how to get from A to B to Z quickly and efficiently.

A few seats are still left for this class. If you register today, you will still get the early bird discount of $55 (which will go up to $66 on June 28). Full menus and registration information is here: www.cooking-with-paul.com/upd-2024-summer.html

More information about my cooking classes and pop-up events can always be found on my website, where you'll also find over 150 recipes from my classes (no ads!). You can also subscribe to my email newsletter or follow me on Instagram or Facebook and like my posts. Bon appétit!

 

Comments