Let's go to Burgundy Wine Country next month



Located just east of Paris, the Bourgogne region is known for its rich and full-flavored dishes, creamy cheeses, Dijon mustard, and of course its world-class vineyards. Join us as we do a deep dive into French cuisine and survey all the deliciousness that France has to offer, region by region. At our first stop on Wednesday, September 11, we'll cook up a multi-course French dinner featuring all French classics made famous in Burgundy wine country. Of course, each course will also be paired with imported French wines from the region. Here's what's on the menu:

  • Escargots à la Bourguignonne (snails in butter)
  • Coq au Vin (chicken braised with red wine)
  • Selection of cheeses
  • Crème Brûlée (baked custard)
This Classic Burgundy Wine Country Cuisine class is the first in a series of three "deep dive" French cooking classes in Harvest Market's modern demonstration kitchen. A couple of months ago, we ate our way through France and I'm now a huge fan of everything French -- the food, the culture, and the people. One of my favorite pastimes is recreating dishes I've enjoyed when traveling and eating out, and this trip is no different. In this series, I will be sharing the results of my research, new recipes, and a few new discoveries.

All my cooking classes are "dinner party" style cooking classes which include a full multi-course dinner. The tuition is only $45 which includes a welcome cocktail. Featured French wines selected by Kiyla, our resident mixologist and wine enthusiast will also be available for purchase by the glass. Full schedule and registration info: www.cooking-with-paul.com/harvest-mkt-2024-fall-french.html

Want more details about my trip to France? Check out my France Travel Blog complete with pictures and travel notes.

More information about my cooking classes and pop-up events can always be found on my website, where you'll also find over 150 recipes from my classes (no ads!). You can also subscribe to my email newsletter or follow me on Instagram or Facebook and like my posts. Bon appétit!

 

Comments