New year, new website, new recipes


Over the holidays, I had some time on my hands, so I rebuilt my website from scratch. There are now more pages, more pictures, more recipes and coming soon -- pop-up events. Details coming soon!

As you know, I love to cook, so I do a lot of cooking at home. Since starting my cooking classes, I'm now also doing a lot of experimentation and recipe tests. Some dishes turn out okay, others need more work, but a few turn out great. So starting this month, I will post at least one new recipe every month when the results were worth sharing. This month, I have a new rack of lamb recipe to share. This dish will also go great with this easy broccoli and hollandaise sauce side dish. These French-inspired dishes aren't on any menus for this spring's classes, but they might appear on a summer menu. If you decide to make any of these recipes at home, please let me know via email. I would love to hear how it turned out as well as your comments and suggestions.

You'll find a "new recipes" section on each page of my new website. I think you'll find that these recipes are the shortest and most streamlined versions on the net. There are no ads on these pages and the instructions are really easy to follow. Bon appétit!

Comments