Register for Urbana Park District summer cooking classes today

Reminder: Registration for all Urbana Park District summer 2024 programs starts on Wednesday, April 3 at 8am. This includes the next edition of the "Flavor Principles of Ethnic Cooking" series. From past experience, we know that this series sells out fast. Even though we've increased the seating to 12 people per class, we anticipate this series selling out within days. Don't delay, register now to reserve your seat.

This summer, we'll be going to Jamaica, Greece, and Japan. In each of these classes, we'll be deconstructing the recipes of each cuisine and breaking down the flavor principles of these culinary traditions. By following a few master recipes and utilizing simple flavor profiles, you will be able to customize and adjust your own favorite recipes and make tasty ethnic dishes every night for dinner. Here's our summer schedule:

  • June 13: Jamaican Cooking
  • July 11: Greek Classics
  • August 1: A Taste of Japan 

Do come hungry and thirsty because the tuition includes a two-course dinner complete with wine, beer, and/or cocktails. Whenever possible, students will get to participate by helping me make a dish or two. I'll also share all the tips and tricks I know on how to get from A to B to Z quickly and efficiently. Full menus and all the details are on my website: www.cooking-with-paul.com/classes.html.

More information about my cooking classes and pop-up events can always be found on my website, where you'll also find over 150 recipes from my classes (no ads!). You can also subscribe to my email newsletter or follow me on Instagram or Facebook and like my posts. Bon appétit!

 

Comments